Barter For Almost Anything For Going Green

I'd like this to be a great place to barter for both you and me. So, here is a list of what I'll barter for. You can pay for it outright where it has a price listed, includes shipping. Or, where there is no price then the sky is the limit.

I like recycled things for going green. Handmade just about anything useful. No dust collectors.

Soaps (organic/natural honey/oatmeal, unscented goatsmilk, raspberry), decaf teas, pet toys, organic jams (sugar free or low sugar), embroidery floss, cotton batting, velcro, wool felt or cotton felt, tea cups just to name a few.







Saturday, August 14, 2010

Green Tip #2-Saving on Memberships & Purchases

Green Tip#2-Where to save big before you join that book club or buy that printer ink cartridge. I love it when I find these coupon websites that give back for shopping with different retailers.
First up, http://www.shopathome.com/ you just download their toolbar and join and you off to great savings. Just search for the item your wanting to buy or the store to see what savings you will be offered.

Second up, http://www.retailmenot.com/ is another great place to get discounts off club memberships, restraunts and more. I joined one book club and guess what, later I found this website and that they had 50% off the first months membership.  So before you buy anything go to these two website first and see if you can save on that purchase. 
I bought my hp ink with free s&h, love it! at the website retailmenot had listed. It was not a refurbished one either. I'll go ahead and share that code with you and the website. http://www.inkgrabber.com/  code:skip

Please share with us any savings websites you know of that I don't have here so we all can benefit together.

No comments:

Post a Comment