Barter For Almost Anything For Going Green

I'd like this to be a great place to barter for both you and me. So, here is a list of what I'll barter for. You can pay for it outright where it has a price listed, includes shipping. Or, where there is no price then the sky is the limit.

I like recycled things for going green. Handmade just about anything useful. No dust collectors.

Soaps (organic/natural honey/oatmeal, unscented goatsmilk, raspberry), decaf teas, pet toys, organic jams (sugar free or low sugar), embroidery floss, cotton batting, velcro, wool felt or cotton felt, tea cups just to name a few.







Saturday, August 14, 2010

Where to Find Great Free Stuff

If you love to barter and find free stuff like I do then subscribe to my blog cause I going to share with you all the great places I find where you can get a good deal either through bartering or free. And, who doesn't need to get things that you really are in need of cheaper or free these days?

Tip#1-Suddenly Frugal, is a book and a blog. I bought the book not knowing there was a blog also. This tip is first because on her blog every friday, she gives you a place you can get free stuff within a 7 day window. Act fast because they don't stay up the full 7 days. I found that out the hard way, very disappointed on missing out on a great deal. http://www.suddenlyfrugal.com/

I've got some really wonderful tips that I'll keep sharing with you, so check in daily for the next free website and tip of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment